Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What If I Lived Under the Sea ...

I was under the sea at my house and I rang on my shell phone so the seahorses could pick me up.

Then I went to Fish City to see all the types of fish like snapper. It cost ten clams to enter. I went to see a stingray and octopus.

Next I went back to my house and had a shower. I used a starfish to wash my body. Then I was playing with my puff fish ball. Me and my sea dog were watching Pearl TV about all types of cities underneath the sea with all types of pearls.

For my birthday I ordered a clown fish to come to my party. All my friends came over and we had jellyfish sandwiches and coral cake. We went to Shell City. You get to go on rides. I went on the Clam Splash first. It was so scary I spewed on the ride. I played moon jumpers. You had to bang the moons when they came up. I won a seadog teddy. It was fluffy and soft.

After that I was so tired that I snuggled into my blanket and shut my big brown eyes and went to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading your imaginative story Victoria!
    Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read in this blog

    ReplyDelete